BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Most Worn Things

My friend Lola posted this a few days ago. I have been wanting to do it too! I think it is fun to see what peoples' favorites are. If you want to share, leave a link in the comments. I would LOVE to see what you like too! ~Tabi

1) Most Worn Lipstick/Lipgloss NARS Turkish Delight

2) Most Worn Earrings Diamond stud earrings that my dad bought me when I turned 16.

3) Most Worn Shirt A "What the Duck" shirt that my brother got me. I use it to workout in.

4) Most Worn Nail Polish OPI Bubble Bath

5) Most Worn Shoes A pair of black Christian Louboutin peep toe heels that my boss bought me a couple of years ago. Best shoes ever!!!

6) Most Worn Hair Product CHI Shine Infusion

7) Most Worn Perfume Clinique Happy

8) Most Worn Handbag/Purse Dooney and Burke Zebra Print Bag with Red Stitching

0 comments: