BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm Dying!!!

OMG!!! I am dying!!! Practice is kicking my butt!!! OK, maybe more like Will and Phil are kicking my butt. The 6 of us, we thought we were in shape. Not a damn chance! The choreographer won't be at rehearsal until Lola comes. At least that's what I think. Things will get worse then!!!

But we are rehearsing 6 hours a day. Trying to get ready for Vegas baby!!! Daddy Warbucks is supposed to come see us before Lola comes to rehearse with us. We have to get our butts together! All of us are in good shape. But we honestly haven't danced like this, since the end of May. When we were preparing for Europe. When that got postponed, we all just stopped practicing.

I workout at least 5 times a week. And tough workouts. But this dancing is very different. Even if you don't do it for a day, you can feel it. Right now, I am so sore. I can barely move. You should see us trying to stretch. Will and Phil don't really care. They don't take excuses. But I know why. I can't blame them.

Once Lola starts coming to rehearsal, we are almost ready to perform. And she doesn't take crap from us. Which is good. It makes our show better. Daddy Warbucks is just as bad. So is the G-ster!!! And once Lola comes, we will be running the routines full out every time. With full hair and makeup. Then we run the entire show full out, 3-4 times a night!!!

But I need some help!!! My muscles hurt so bad. I need to go soak in the tub for an hour. And schedule a massage. Because I feel like my legs are going to explode. I can barely move my arms even with my shoulders. You should see us practicing. We are all in pain. But when we get our paychecks, it will all be worth it!!! ~Tabi

0 comments: